Z811288-01 Noritsu QSS Printer Driver Software (2 CDs in a kit)
Noritsu QSS Printer driver is a software to print any files from third-parties software ( Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Solidworks and many others) on Noritsu printers.
Version 5.15 can work on older NET order printers (up to QSS35x ) and NSP printers (QSS35x PLUS and latter).
The QSS Printer Driver expands the capabilities of using Noritsu printers, by making it easier to print from virtually any software applications.
QSS Printer Driver allows the Noritsu printing system to be added as one of the Windows or Mac printers, producing amazingly high-quality full-bleed images from photo-editing and document-editing applications.
– Easily connect multiple workstations to a single printer, or control multiple systems from a single workstation
– Output files from Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, PageMaker, QuarkXPress, Microsoft PowerPoint/Word/Excel and more
– Create massive enlargements by splitting an image into multiple pages using the built-in image allocation feature
– Windows and Mac compatible
– Digital Dry Printers:
D502, D701, D703, D1005, D1005HR, and QSS Green series
– Digital QSS Minilabs:
QSS-33 series, QSS-3300 series, QSS-33SD series, QSS-3501, QSS-3501 PLUS, QSS-3502, QSS-3502 PLUS, QSS-3501i, QSS-3501iPLUS, QSS-37 series, QSS-37HD series, QSS-3801HD, QSS-3800 and LPS-24PRO
Manuals included in the kit:
– QSS Printer Driver Installation Manual
– QSS Printer Driver for Mac OS 8.6 to 9.2.2. Operator’s Manual
– QSS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2.0 or later. Operator’s Manual
– QSS Printer Driver Explanatory note
– QSS Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP/Vista Compliant. Operator’s Manual
– QSS Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and 8 Compliant. Operator’s Manual